Thursday, June 13, 2013

Daily Outfit Sign Update

In case you didn't know..it's FRIDAY!!!   I felt like Tuesday should have been Friday...anyone else have one of those weeks?  Before we get to the weekend relaxing, I'm dropping in with quick update we made to Mia's room.

Awhile ago we created a little area for her to set out her clothes each night so she would be ready for the next day.  The original "Today, I'll Wear" daily outfit sign was cute...
 

But I wanted to freshen it up a bit and work a little more light blue to her room.  A few minutes playing in Photoshop and we were rocking a whole new look.
Daily Outfit sign and hanger


And if you would like one for your own little bambina, or someone else, feel free to grab one of the three below by clicking on the download link below the image. They're all 5x7.  



 







We'll be back on Monday with some exciting news for the blog!  Until then, have a great weekend!


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel like I've seen it all on Pinterest, but this is an idea I've never come across! Love it and I'm totally stealing it one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the font better as well, it is more cutesie. I also am enjoying the mint dot on the pink wall... the color contrast really dose and a freshness and makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great idea for a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Deme! I love the navy and gray one. I'm wondering if Olivia might like it for her room, or if she feels she's too "big" for this kind of stuff now? I sure hope not. Hope you're having a wonderful Father's Day with your family.

    ReplyDelete

*Comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

Your comments completely make my day! I'm literally grinning ear to ear whenever you take a minute to leave a note! Except spam. Not grinning over that. Or straight up mean. Not grinning over that either. We love a good open discussion but please save anything that's not constructive for someplace else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...