Thursday, March 28, 2013

On The Road Again...

..sing it now!  Ok, maybe it's just me that has to sing that line when I read it.

We're hitting the road in a couple of hours.  I'm pausing in the midst of the packing for the all important task of painting my nails and dropping in with a quick hello.  I wrote up a beast of a post (as in painfully long and detailed) about traveling with kids awhile back, so I'll just give you the link instead of pulling a repeat.  If you don't have enough coffee to read through the entire thing you can scroll down to the near bottom of that post for some quick tips and tricks for traveling by plane or car with bambinos.  I may update it based on our experience with this trip :)

Hopefully, my freshly painted toes will be in the warm sand by tomorrow morning.  I grew up on the California coast, so the ocean will always feel like home.  I'll be taking a few days off from the blog but I'm sure Instagram will serve as our vacation photo album. You're welcome to follow along.   Galveston Beach here we come! 

Please have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your Easter celebrations!  We'll see you next week!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

Your comments completely make my day! I'm literally grinning ear to ear whenever you take a minute to leave a note! Except spam. Not grinning over that. Or straight up mean. Not grinning over that either. We love a good open discussion but please save anything that's not constructive for someplace else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...