Sunday, December 30, 2012

Weekend Wardrobe: A New Spot!

Hello, Everyone!  I'm so excited to share some of things in store for both the blogs in 2013 later this week, but one of the main ways we're switching things up is by moving these "What I Wore" type posts over to the family blog.   I've really enjoyed them but have struggled to work them into the house DIY/organizing focus of this blog.

If you've enjoyed following these posts, you can check out Crinion Clan for my weekly take on modest fashion.  I'll share the links to these posts on the FCOP Facebook page, so if you would like to follow that way, just click on the Facebook icon on the sidebar!

I've moved the gallery page over to the family blog but all personal style posts before now, will remain hosted here at Fresh Coat Of Paint. 

The first "What I Wore" post for Crinion Clan is up now!  Here's a sneak peak...


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand that you want to keep them separate. Maintaining a focus in a blog is important but can be difficult when there is so muc h to say! I really like you new side pic!

    ReplyDelete

*Comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

Your comments completely make my day! I'm literally grinning ear to ear whenever you take a minute to leave a note! Except spam. Not grinning over that. Or straight up mean. Not grinning over that either. We love a good open discussion but please save anything that's not constructive for someplace else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...