Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Captive The Heart

I'm so honored and excited to be sharing today over at Captive The Heart!  Stephanie has a blog bursting with creative and resourceful inspiration for brides to be!  I was beyond happy to participate in her new series "Like A Lily", in which she asks fellow bloggers to share a peek inside their style and their closets, and to pick out a bridal look as inspiration.  Sign me up!

Even though my wedding was almost 7 years ago, I had just as much fun putting together a wedding look all over again.  Here's one of the shots that inspired my choices for neutral wedding with pops of soft pink and touches of mint!

So, hop on over to Captive the Heart to see all my bridal style picks, well as oodles of wedding and marriage inspiration!  Thank you, Stephanie!


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout, Deme! I've loved sharing you on my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun, Deme! I just got engaged on Monday so am especially inspired and excited by your picks!

    your friend & fan,
    Dallas :)
    http://daybydaymasterpiece.com

    ReplyDelete

*Comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

Your comments completely make my day! I'm literally grinning ear to ear whenever you take a minute to leave a note! Except spam. Not grinning over that. Or straight up mean. Not grinning over that either. We love a good open discussion but please save anything that's not constructive for someplace else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...