Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Little Bit Of Work, A Little Bit Of Rest, & A Little Bit Of Fun.

I'm happy to report the laundry is finally folded.  And I hang my head in shame as I truthfully admit....it was all the hubs.  I love that man.

He also took the kids to Costco so I could go into power cleaning mode without worrying about tripping over a little person or working with little helpers.  God bless them.

We've changed so many sheets in the middle of the night over the past week, that I couldn't wait to get my hands on the boys room.  It's finally really CLEAN and I can breath a sigh of relief.

While the file cabinet is still waiting for my attention, I was able to clean up the rest of the office and it's now ready for the settee to move in!  The settee will change the vibe of the room a bit, so of course I have some changes in mind for the office :)

We took a break from cleaning for lunch and some fun in the leaves.  Within one week our backyard lawn went from bare to this...


The kids have been begging the leaves to fall off the tree, so today they were in leaf heaven.


There was a vicious attack on their mother, but she lived to tell the tale.

And several wagon rides to tire everyone out for a good nap.  We hope...

More pics over on the family blog.  Hope you all are enjoying a great weekend!  Go Irish!!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love seeing the joy on their little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deme, I found your site through Fine Linen and Purple. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts, since our house is a bit of a work-in-progress too. Anyway, you shouldn't hang your head in shame because your husband folded the laundry--you should hold your head high (in a humble, grateful sort of way, of course ;) and pat yourself on the back for having made an excellent choice in selecting a husband! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you're here! It's been such a great link up party from Fine Linen And Purple! And yes, I absolutely chose wisely with the husband - I'm convinced that none of us would have clean clothes without him :)

      Delete

*Comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

Your comments completely make my day! I'm literally grinning ear to ear whenever you take a minute to leave a note! Except spam. Not grinning over that. Or straight up mean. Not grinning over that either. We love a good open discussion but please save anything that's not constructive for someplace else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...