Monday, September 3, 2012

Holiday and IKEA Treats

Happy Labor Day, All!  We are enjoying this last day of Grandpa's visit before he returns to Houston tomorrow.  We're heading out to our favorite fountains and for some good New Mexican grub.  I hope you all have a wonderful day in store!

I have some fun projects to share this week and am most excited about this:



Yes, Friends.  Those are boxes from IKEA.  The closest IKEA is in Denver, Co.  So, when my best local bloggy friend Andrea over at Our Provisional Place said she was planning to make a trip up there with a truck and offered to take a list for me, I was doing a happy dance in my kitchen!

Of course, my list started out a mile long, but I managed to find some self control and got just a few things that I am over the moon about.

The lights are for projects down the line, but that cart was the first thing out of the box and put to good use.  I can't wait to share the details!

Have a great Labor Day and we'll see you tomorrow!



Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Love IKEA! It is hard to practice any self control when IKEA is involved... Hope you have a great Labor Day!

    -Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about living far from an IKEA. I save all year for our annual trip to Seattle (and the closest store) and I usually drop a few hundred by the time I walk out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is an IKEA here where I am Deme. So next time you come to Texas and want to visit, I'll take you! It's literally 10 minutes from my house! ;)

    Ok, so 1. I love the cart. I've been wanting one for a while. For whatever reason I keep passing it when I go to IKEA... what is my deal?

    The lamp fixture you bought, SO CUTE! Brendon's boss picked up a few for their office in California and they are so much fun!

    I can't wait to see what you do with all 3 of your IKEA goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An IKEA date! You know I'm in ;)

      Delete
    2. HOORAY! You name the day, time, month, year, and I will make it happen. ;)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the shout out Deme! Yes, it was so hard to restrain myself at Ikea. I am still heart pounding excited about my trip. I just think I could accomplish the WORLD WITH AN IKEA HERE! (Insert evil laugh).

    ReplyDelete

*Comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

Your comments completely make my day! I'm literally grinning ear to ear whenever you take a minute to leave a note! Except spam. Not grinning over that. Or straight up mean. Not grinning over that either. We love a good open discussion but please save anything that's not constructive for someplace else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...