Friday, July 27, 2012

A Friday Treat


A couple of fabric goodies arrived in the mail today!  I was tossing around a few color ideas for the kitchen and these lovelies sealed the deal!

 This one is not as bold or psychedelic in person...it's actually a really soft palette. 

This one is really vibrant and I am in LOVE with the colors.  So is my pink obsessed daughter.
 
They are just the right compliment to the fabrics I already have on hand.  Now to convince James that it's more coral than pink ;)  And to get started on that breakfast nook!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Those are SO cute! That "coral" color is AMAZING... it's no where near a pink color. ;)

    ReplyDelete

*Comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

Your comments completely make my day! I'm literally grinning ear to ear whenever you take a minute to leave a note! Except spam. Not grinning over that. Or straight up mean. Not grinning over that either. We love a good open discussion but please save anything that's not constructive for someplace else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...