Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Found It!

Craigslist has come through once again!   Craigslist is usually hit or miss with me.  I'll look for a specific item for months and not find much of anything.  Other times I will randomly stumble on all the right pieces.  Lately, I've been on a hot streak and this last search was another score!

I was looking for a small round table to use as a nightstand next to my daughter's bed.  I found this gal made of solid wood for just $5.00!  Of course...it won't stay red :)


Huh?  You're going to paint again?  Yup.


It's going in between a white bed frame and a white vanity, so after a few touch ups it will get a fresh coat of color...


Can you guess which one?
Pin It!

1 comment:

*Comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

Your comments completely make my day! I'm literally grinning ear to ear whenever you take a minute to leave a note! Except spam. Not grinning over that. Or straight up mean. Not grinning over that either. We love a good open discussion but please save anything that's not constructive for someplace else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...