Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend Update and Fabric Fest!

Oh yes, new fabric is absolutely a reason to celebrate! I received my "shipped" notification email for the order I placed and am doing a little happy dance!

I found a great website with discounted fabrics (Warehouse Fabrics Inc) and was pleasantly surprised with their selection.  Now, I can not comment on the quality because they haven't arrived yet, but I'm hoping for the best!

So here's a colorful little preview...

This cheerful pink and green combo will be curtains for Mia's closet


These two (among others) will be going into the Master Bedroom for curtains and pillows:



This one will cover accent pillows in our living room:



And you may think this one would be destined for Mia's room, but we're going to have some fun in the dining room with it instead.  Poor James - he's such a sport ;)


Most of these were just under $8.00/yd. Can't beat that!  They are all slated to arrive Wednesday...just in time for a sewing night with some girlfriends that evening.  Whatever will I do until then?? 

Well for starters, I'm going to take the momentum of an incredibly productive weekend and keeping running!  We knocked out so many long overdue things on our list these past three days.....we weeded and relocated rose bushes in the yards, cleaned out vents and replaced filters for spring, changed out the light darkening window treatments in the kids' rooms and...finally painted the boys' closet!

We're so close to wrapping up that closet and I'll have a room reveal at the end of the week!  We also picked up my best craigslist steal to date - a beautiful antique dining set and buffet.  I can't wait to show them to you once they are moved in!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love your fabric selections! They are very Sarah Richardson. Have you ever seen her show Sarah's House on HGTV? She is one of my favorite designers. I can't believe the price on the fabric! I am going to check that out. I am going to the sewing night and can't wait. Oh yard work how lovely. We did weeds two weeks ago but I still have to set our dripper system up and get the garden prepped for planting in the next few weeks. Can't wait to see the boys' closet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Sarah Richardson! I tend to use fabric as a jumping off point for room design and I love the way she does this! I also love her combination of modern and classic/traditional style. So glad you'll be at the sewing night!

      Delete

*Comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

Your comments completely make my day! I'm literally grinning ear to ear whenever you take a minute to leave a note! Except spam. Not grinning over that. Or straight up mean. Not grinning over that either. We love a good open discussion but please save anything that's not constructive for someplace else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...