Monday, April 23, 2012

A Lucky Weekend Find

Happy Monday!  Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  It wasn't a super productive one on our end...at least not in the home improvement realm.  However, I did stumble upon a happy find on sale at Hobby Lobby. 

I've been keeping my eye out for a bird cage for my daughter's room.  She has both birds and butterflies in her room decor and in thinking about how to dress her vanity, I kept coming back to a birdcage. 

I know it's a hot item in the world of accessories so they aren't hard to find but I just hadn't found the right one at the right price yet. 

Then I found this...


It's the perfect height/size and I loved the little bird on top.  I also love the it has a clasp so it can actually serve as a holder for some uber-girly things.  Did I mention it was on clearance? 



My daughter's furniture is a Swiss Coffee white but the birdcage looked a little dingy on top of the white vanity.....so I have colorful plans for her!   I also have an idea of how she'll be used but we'll see how it comes together.  I'll share the results later this week.

How about you....any lucky finds over the weekend?


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. ok I found the cutest piece of furniture today $30 It's about waste high and it had 3 compartments/shelves to sort mail, however I'd use it for something else.... I didn't get it and I'm kicking myself for letting it slip by. Maybe I'll go by after work tomorrow and see if it's still there.

    ReplyDelete

*Comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

Your comments completely make my day! I'm literally grinning ear to ear whenever you take a minute to leave a note! Except spam. Not grinning over that. Or straight up mean. Not grinning over that either. We love a good open discussion but please save anything that's not constructive for someplace else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...