Friday, March 2, 2012

Weekend Docket: A Hot Date...

...with Martha ;)

I've seen snippets of Martha Stewart's new home office line all over the Internet but had yet to see it in person.  I stopped by Staples last night to pick up some labels and be still my heart, everything from her new line is a little piece of eye candy.  

I managed to exercise some self-control and come home with just these:


We've been re-organizing our pantry and spice cabinet, so these will go on some of our airtight containers:


These will go on top of our spice jars:


And these we'll use to label some of our other various containers and the bins in the boys' closet:


I can hardly wait!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

Your comments completely make my day! I'm literally grinning ear to ear whenever you take a minute to leave a note! Except spam. Not grinning over that. Or straight up mean. Not grinning over that either. We love a good open discussion but please save anything that's not constructive for someplace else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...